PODCAST: Designing Your Website with a Marketing Perspective: Support Your Call to Action
In this podcast, I focus on getting across the concept of designing your website with your call to action in mind. The majority of websites should be constructed and designed from a marketing perspective vs. an artistic perspective.
- Marketing vs. Art
- Supporting Your Call to Action
- Your Navigation System
- Best Practices for Fonts
- Best Practices for Colors
- Focusing On Your Target Market
- Customizing Your Web Design and Making It Unique
- Changing Your Design
Questions you should ask yourself include:
- Does your web design support your call to action?
- Is it helping or hurting your conversion rate?
- Is it organized and easy to get around?
- Is it right for your target market?
- What issues have you noticed and how can you fix them?
- Are visitors doing what you want them to do on your website?